DYNEX, The World‘s First Decentralised Neuromorphic Supercomputing Platform will celebrate its initial listing on Txbit.io on October 7, 2022.
Dynex is a fast growing next-generation platform for neuromorphic computing based on a groundbreaking flexible blockchain protocol. It consists of participating nodes that constitute a decentralised neuromorphic supercomputing network which is capable of performing computations at unprecedented speed and efficiency — even exceeding quantum computing.
Decentralised Neuromorphic Computing
By transforming traditional inefficient computers into neuromorphic chips, we will finally be able to create new discoveries. To achieve this goal, every computer, every laptop and even every mobile device available needs to be connected. As a community and with collaborative effort we can take the next step towards sustainability and efficacy. Transform your phone, your old computer or your dormant mining equipment into neuromorphic machines, earn money and generate wealth.
Energy efficient — green & sustainable
In light of the growing threat of climate change to our environment and our future, it is imperative that we take every measure necessary to reduce global energy consumption. An accelerated adoption of neuromorphic computing will therefore benefit our entire society since it uses orders of magnitude less energy compared to traditional computing systems.
Dynex is delighted to announce its initial exchange listing on txbit.io, an upcoming cryptocurrency exchange listed on CoinMarketCap. Trading pairs include stable coins and FIAT. The Dynexcoin [DNX] is a unique decentralised coin with 100% public allocation and a maximum supply of 100.000.000 coins.
Be part of the change!
More about Dynex:
- Dynex website
- Whitepaper: “Dynex: A scalable and reliable platform for computing beyond Moore’s law”
- Neuromorphic Computing and its fundamental operational differences
- Dynex Neuromorphic Chip based on the Dynex machine
- Dynex Protocol based on egalitarian proof-of-work
- A New Level of Privacy with untraceable transactions, unlinkable payments using one-time ring signatures
- Resiliency and Survivability of the Dynex platform
- Full Security Analysis establishing linkability, exculpability, unforgeability and anonymity